WHAT IS COVERED The Limited Lifetime Parts Warranty covers only parts that meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be an eligible GM auto part listed above which was replaced after 1/1/2013
- Must be on a customer-paid repair order
- Must be originally installed by a Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac dealership
If an eligible auto part needs to be replaced, any Chevrolet,
Buick, GMC, or Cadillac dealership will repair or replace it free of
charge to the original purchaser. Installation is extra.
The following GM passenger cars and light-duty trucks (Series
10-30) are eligible for this Limited Lifetime Parts Warranty:
GMC / Chevrolet / Buick / Cadillac / Oldsmobile / Pontiac / Saturn / HUMMER H2 & H3 (H1 excluded)
WHAT IS NOT COVERED The following auto parts and services are not covered by the Limited Lifetime Parts Warranty:
- Auto parts not found on the eligible GM parts list above
- Over-the-counter parts purchases
- Auto parts repaired or replaced under any applicable new or used vehicle warranty
- Part failure because of negligence, alteration, accident, or use for which GM did not design or approve the auto part
- Damage caused by lack of maintenance
- Use of wrong fluids, refrigerant, fuel, oil, or lubricants
- Repairs made with non-GM parts
- Repairs made on commercial fleet vehicles or racing vehicles
- Inconvenience, loss of time or use of the vehicle, towing, or other economic considerations.
ORIGINAL PURCHASER'S OBLIGATIONS This auto part warranty remains in effect for as long as the
original purchaser owns the eligible vehicle on which the part(s) were
originally installed. The original purchaser seeking a repair must
return the vehicle to a Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac dealership.
The original purchaser must provide a copy of the original auto repair
order showing that a Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac dealership had
earlier replaced the warranty eligible part. The cost of the
replacement auto part(s) will be covered, but the customer will pay for
the cost of labor.
Locate a dealer near you to take advantage of this valuable
warranty and the expertise of our technicians who receive exclusive
training on your specific vehicle.